information that we collect, and the ways in which we uses that personal information.
Please note that the meaning of the terms in this policy have the defined meaning in our terms
of use, unless otherwise written.
external plug-ins etc.).
a. The Information we collect
Becomics may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• Information that you provide to us. This information includes information that you give
us in different occasions such as opening an account, submitting comments etc’.
Information about the way you use our website and services. When you use our
services, we collect information about the different services that you use and the way
you use them. This information includes, among others:
• The device you use to access our services.
• Your log information. This information includes your IP address, crash reports, your search queries, information received from cookies, the pages you visited
• We might collect information about your location (such as through IP address, phone location etc.’).
• Data stored on your device that is related to our services – we use technologies,
like cookies, that allow us to collect and store information on your device and
b. The way we use the information collected
We may use the information we collect to provide you with our services. We use the
information to allow us to protect our users and to create new features to our services. We also
use the information collected to adjust and bring more relevant content to you. In addition we
use the information to:
• Administer our services and website;
• Personalize our services for you;
• Enable your access to and use of our services.
When you contact us, we try to keep a record of your communication to allow us to try and
We will ask for your consent before using information for a purpose other than those that are
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers. These
files are used for the communication between the browser and our website – thus identifying
and tracking web browsers.
You can set your web browser to block cookies, or to inform when a cookie is being set by us.
Please note that blocking cookies might have a negative impact upon the usability of our.
d. Integrity of information
Should you find that your personal information is incorrect, incomplete or outdated please
contact us and we will update or remove it – unless we have to keep it for legal or legitimate
business reasons. Upon such request we reserve the right to verify your identity before
processing the request.
We reserve the right to reject request that are unreasonable requests like:
• Repetitive requests;
• Technologically impractical;
• Risk the privacy of others;
• Require disproportionate resources to comply.
e. Sharing information
Our services have social aspect and they allow you to show and share your information with the
public. Please keep in mind that once you publish or post this information may be seen by
others including search engines.
f. What information we share
We can share any personal information with anyone as long as we have your consent doing so.
If the personal information is sensitive information (as defined by the Israeli Privacy Protection
Act 1981) we will require an opt-in consent.
We might provide personal information to process to our affiliates and other trusted businesses
and persons. We will give the information only if they act with compliance with our privacy
We may share publicly information that cannot personally identify you.
g. The law triumphs
We will comply with the applicable privacy law.
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss,
misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of
the countries in which we operate to enable the use of the information in accordance with
available around the world. By using our services you agree to such cross-border transfers
of personal information.
We may share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals and use it
when such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
• Comply with any applicable law or legal process or enforceable governmental request;
• Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
• Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Becomics, our users or the
public as required or permitted by the law;
new version on this webpage on Becomics. You should check this page occasionally to make
sure that you are familiar with any changes.