- Name: Myra Blindt
- Age: 18
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 120 lbs
- Eye Color: Red
- Hair Color: Pink
- Birthplace: Grandeur, Edus
- Current Residence: Prestige, Edus
- Profession: Academy Student, Military Understudy
- Family: Myra's parents died in an accident when she was just a baby so she has no memory of them. She has a single sibling, an older brother named Dimitri. After their parents passed away, both Myra and Dimitri were adopted by Julius Chronis, a close friend of their parents.
- Bio: Myra is a student at Prestige Military Academy. She's optimistic with a big heart, and even bigger dreams. She's uncharacteristically peace-loving for an Edus citizen, generally disliking violence and war. She believes that there is always a peaceful solution to conflict. Myra is no pushover however, as she's received military training in both close quarters combat and the use of firearms. It's Myra's desire to become an Edus ambassador to The Skyland, in hopes that she might one day negotiate a more permanent peace between the two lands.
Myra Blindt Appears in:
- Name: Caleb Philotheos
- Age: 20
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 160 lbs
- Eye Color: Green (Shamrock)
- Hair Color: Auburn
- Birthplace: Grange, Edus
- Current Residence: Philia, The Skyland
- Profession: Leader (aka President) of the Skyland city of Philia, Commander of the Elite Philia Guard Corps
- Family: Caleb was born in the city of Grange, Edus, to a young single mother. Shortly after giving birth to Caleb, his mother realized that she would never be able to provide the life that her son needed and ultimately made the painful decision to give him to a group of Philia soldiers who had come to Grange with relief supplies. He was eventually taken to Foster Orphanage in Philia where he stayed until he was adopted at the age of nine by one of the most influential men in Philia. Unfortunately his adoptive father was killed suddenly on a relief trip to Edus when Caleb was 16 years old. Today, Caleb's only family are his close friends Mallory, Emery, Sachiko and Edel.
- Bio: The youngest Leader in the history of Philia, Caleb is calm, confident, and wise beyond his years. He's an expert strategist and a skilled fighter, which has earned him the respect of his people, while his compassion for others and reverence for life has earned him their admiration and loyalty. Caleb is also the founder and Commander of the Elite Philia Guard Corps, a ragtag group of Philia soldiers hand-picked by Caleb himself.
Caleb Philotheos Appears in: